- What's the difference between traditional tattooing and permanent makeup?
In traditional tattooing pigment is added to the third layer of skin whereas in permanent makeup the pigment is added to the second layer(known as dermis) creating a soft blend to the tattooed area.
- Is the procedure painful?
Only the highest grade topical anesthetics are used and combined with modern techniques, discomfort is minimal if any at all.
- Do I have a choice of colours?
There is a wide spectrum of colours that you may choose from.
- Do I have a choice in the placement of pigments?
Only after consultation will any procedure be performed. You will be fully aware during the procedure, instructing the technician where you wish the implants to be located.
- What is involved in recovery?
There will be slight swelling and redness in the skin which will subside quickly. You may resume normal activities immediately after the procedure. Complete healing takes up to 6 weeks while the pigmentation matures and reaches its final colour.
- Will my tattooed area change colour or fade?
It is natural for permanent makeup to fade a little over a number of years. The high quality and iron oxide free pigments used, maintain true to colour even after years of wear with no pink or blue discolouration.